Thursday, June 17, 2010

what would you like to know?

I thought I'd write an off the cuff blog asking you guys what you'd like to know about me. I'm fairly honest in my blogs, and for those who follow but don't know me, I'd love to know what you'd like to ask.
please comment any questions and I'll create a blog answering them. I think this would be quite fun.
Thanks your time and effort is hugely appreciated :)

xx Jen

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,

    Love you blog, it's so real and very confronting. What was the terrible accident that caused all this?

    Keep writing, it's great, several people love reading it I'm sure!

    Wish you all the best on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment! Im so glad that my 'ranting' is interesting for others, if you know what i mean :P

    I had a cross-country skiing accident in august 2006. I fell (did the spilts)and severly dislocated my right knee, and unknowingly at the time had pushed my left lef (femur) in to the pelvis creating a tear in the cartlidge. I didnt have any pain in my left leg for about 2-3 weeks and was in a full leg brace and on crutches for my right knee during that time. Because i didnt know i had injured my hip, the tear became worse until it was a full thickness tear, and i had to have a complete open hip operation to repair it. It was much worse than expected and came out of the surgery with nerve damage, that left me paralised in the left leg for many months.
    To help make things worse, my dad who had been suffering cancer for many years, passed away shortly after i came out of surgery.
    November 10th, 2006 was the worst day of my life. :'(
    Since then ive had many more surgerys for re-tears, infected pins and boney growths etc. Now im left in chronic pain limbo, with not an end in sight.
    Its difficult to cope with, but blogging has been a great coping stratagie and having people visit, like your self makes it all worth it. Thank You.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me suffer 4 years of severe back pain at the bottom, and so far not found anything, why turn to drugs like Vicodin, Tramadol, Oxycodone, Soma, and which alone calm the terrible pain I feel, makes a few weeks ago I visited a specialist and indicate that I have to take the medicine, now I'm taking Vicodin because it is the one that best meets my body, and the doctor prescribed that I should take it with moderation, and my question is, can I take another dose daily to feel better since in findrxonline.com indicate that the dose can go up, but I feel more calm the pain for 5 hours with me and I must take medicine every 8 hours, pc. reviews that can give me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jen,

    Really missing your entries, hope all is well! Please update us Jen, love your writing.

    Keeping smiling :)

    ReplyDelete